General Medical Services
The practice provides essential medical services as defined in the General Medical Services contract to registered patients and temporary residents:
- who are, or believe themselves to be ill with conditions from which recovery is generally expected; terminally ill; suffering from chronic disease;
- appropriate ongoing treatment and care, including the provision of advice in connnection with the patient's health, including health promotion advice; then referral of the patients for other services.
- Cervical screening Cervical Screening Wales (external link)
- Contraception services Types of Contraception (external link) For a repeat of the contraceptive pill please come to the surgery between 8:00 and 9:00 am week-days.
- Vaccinations and immunisations
- Childhood vaccinations and immunisations Pre-School Vaccinations and Boosters (external link)
- Child health surveillance
- Maternity medical services
- Minor surgery
- Sexual Health Advise
The Practice also provides specialist clinics and services for the following:
- Asthma clinic
- Diabetic clinic
- Chronic Heart Disease clinic
- Baby clinic
- Comprehensive holiday advice and travel service including immunisations. We are a registered yellow fever centre
Please note the City Surgery cannont take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.